Aluminum Anvil Swing-out
- No more dragging that heavy anvil and anvil stand out and back in; equals less labor per "barn visit", means less labor per visit, which yeilds more efficiency per call. At many calls, especially for resets, one does not even have to swing the anvil out, just use the anvil in its "going down the road" stored position.
- Can be user installed on just about any truck with a hitch reciever
- Swivel down jack gives a rock solid platform
- Not recommended for use with a tailgate on most trucks.
- Tow and keep your factory bumper
- Can be moved to your next truck. No welding and no holes need to be drilled in the main frame.
- No special tools needed. Installation time is usually about 2 to 3 hours.
- Main arm assembly & anvil can be quickly removed for dual purpose vehicles.
- Key feature is that you can still tow a trailer without removing the anvil.
Designed for standard full size trucks- for small trucks & vans, contact us and we can make design changes to the Anvil Swing specific to your needs.